- Visit Enalito Dashboard by entering the web address ‘dashboard.enalito.com’.
- On the Login page, enter credentials to log into your account.
- After login, Enalito fetches the data of a store and shows RF (Recency-Frequency), RM (Receny-Monetary) and FM (Frequency-Monetary) Grid showing customer segments. You can switch to Cluster Dashboard to view product clusters by clicking the icon in the top-middle of the screen. By scrolling down, you can see the list of Active Customers/Active Products.
- Click on ‘Analytics’ to know the deep analytics of your store. At first, the screen will show ‘Analyzing Data’ while fetching the overall data. Once it has fetched the data, it will show the detailed analytics like in the images 2,3,4 and 5.
- Click ‘Contribution’ to know how much contribution is made by all customers through all transactions in detail. In the first login, the system will ask to log in to Google Analytics associated with your website. Follow the steps in Image 1, then when the login is complete, Enalito will show the detailed contribution like the Images 2,3 and 4.
- To know how to use other features of the Enalito Dashboard, refer to the following links:
- How To Create Segment Based Promo?
- How To Create Cluster Based Promo?
- How To Create Trigger Based Promo?