How To Create Product Segment?
- Click ‘Product Segment’ in the Left Menu Bar on Enalito Dashboard. The Product Segment Dashboard shows all the Product based segments (Pre-defined as well as Your Own).
- Click ‘CREATE NEW SEGMENT’ in the upper right corner to Create Your Own Product Segment. Choose the behavior & KPI for the segment you want to create from the Dropdown list.
- Enter the name and description of the Product Campaign you want to create. Select the behavior (Purchase, Browsing, Product property, or Monthly buying) & the KPIs to create desired product segment.
- In the case of Browsing Behavior, set up the appropriate KPIs. Select the Operator.
- Add the value in accordance with the KPIs and the operator to form a desired product segment.
- Once Filters are set, click ‘Create Segment’ to confirm. You can also add other conditions with different KPIs, Operators, duration, or values to refine the product segment. The Product Segment can be saved right here (or at any stage), or other filters can be updated to get more drilled-down segments. By clicking on Check Count you will get to know the total no of products found in this segment.
- Similar to a product segment based on browsing behavior, you can also create a product segment based on purchase behavior, monthly behavior, or product properties. Although the process is the same. You can select KPIs, operators, duration, or values like done for Browsing Behavior.
- This is how Clusters (Products) are used and created. You can form a cluster with either one of the behaviors or including all of them. Save the cluster with as many filters to derive the most dynamic product clusters for your business.